Monday, August 20, 2012

Coming soon!....... "Half Naked... and Laughing"

For some time now I have wanted to allow this rarely visited, fairly limited topic type blog to evolve into something a little wider. Especially since my journey has changed so much over the last few years and I have been so fortunate to have my life intersect with the life story of others with a whole new lens.

I continue to hold (loosely) to deep values and things seeming right and true, at the same time letting go of so much which hindered for me, honest living and honoring questions and doubts which were silenced by cliche. Embracing new thoughts, people, life practices, hobbies has and continues to focus and brighten my view through the kaleidescope of life.

Keep eyes open for new blog to be launched in the near months.... "Half Naked... and Laughing"
I hope to stimulate laughs, raise questions, turn a few heads or hearts toward discussion, showcase a few bits of my right brains expressions via music, photos and writings.

Peace and Smiles,
Joel


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Is this site still active?